- Everything about stirred tanks
- Being aware about agitation or mixing issues and learn to solve
- A contrario, imagine mixing being the explanation of low chemical, biochemical performances or unreliable application properties for formulations
- How to scale-up, but… how to scale-down as well?
- What are all those impellers? Recommendations? Which impeller for my process?
- Reynolds number, power input, etc… what are all those factors? Specifications?
- Towards other mixers (in-line, micromixers, additive manufacturing, etc…) or other ways of mixing
Standard: 14h – 1400 €HT Typical profiles: graduate technicians, MSc and engineers or PhDs
- What are our expectations about a chemical/biochemical reactor? Which performances and what target(s)?
- Batch, fed-batch or continuous, which is preferred?
- What about (re-)visiting kinetics for their application to reactor’s design or troubleshooting?
- Hydrodynamics on one side, temperature profile on the other side, kinetics now… is this combination so complex? How to select your reactor type or fit your expectations to existing facilities?
- Basics about Residence Time Distribution ou Internal Ages
- Scale-up and scale-down, etc…
Standard: 14h – 1400 €HT Typical profiles: graduate technicians, MSc or engineers or PhDs
- Process Intensification: what did you say???
- What is more than usual Chemical or Process Engineering?
- Did you hear about Product Engineering?
- Let us speak about Flow Chemistry and Microreactors
- Some alternative or new technologies: suited to your application? Really innovative?
- Breakthrough to expect for organic, inorganic chemistry or formulation?
- This is not only for lab scale: how to figure scale-up?
Light: 6h – 700 €HT Full with some applications together: 12 h – 1200 €HT Typical profiles: graduate technicians, MSc or engineers or PhDs
All our webinars are designed to fit your needs and may add to usual face-to-face trainings. With 15 years of face-to-face professional or students trainings, those topics are now web-teached through...
All the webinars are conducted by Pascal PITIOT.
No plug-in is required; just click on the web link in your invitation email (Mozilla, Chrome, etc…) and join.
Our proposals are yours…
A shared scheduled webinar; several companies’ attendees, meeting at a defined date and… that’s it! Fruitful discussions, share of miscellaneous issues within this unique group.
Next sessions :
- 14-15th of June (9h-12h30 and 14h-17h30)
- 6-7th of July (9h-12h30 and 14h-17h30)
Design de réacteurs, cinétique (FR)
- 4-5th of July (9h-12h30 and 14h-17h30)
- 11-12th of July (9h-12h30 and 14h-17h30)
A webinar for and with only you (and us!), according to your own scientific technical requirements, but taking into account your schedule and activities as well! Yes, depending on your activities, your time to correctly catch this new information, you may select 2 consecutive days or split them into few groups (min. 2h each). Please tell us about your expectations and we will organize as best as we can.
Can’t you attend this 4th or 6th session as planned? No matter: we postpone with you. Your availability (physically, mind, etc…) and your reliable use of our notions at short/middle term are high-priority for us.
A company or defined team webinar, especially designed for you and your colleagues, with a schedule that fits your team’s activities (see Solo à la carte). Need to add some hours, slow a little bit the rythm, go deeper on this or this topic? No matter… Let’s do and move forward!
Defined durations are only for indication and can be fitted to your frame: just discuss together! However, our feedback from face-to-face training shows that… they are rather sensible...to swim well in this topic, as to apply yourself all the concepts through friendly exercices, retroaction if required, to wonder and answer your concerns.
Unfortunately, there is one thing we did not find: how to give a coffee-break (or sweets?) at the right time…
But, there are other web positive features: attend with casual clothes or sleepwear if preferred, with/without slippers, with your mug, etc… only if… your computer is ON, with webcam and microphone ready, with pen and draft paper… and your active neurons!
And if some people like to have more exercices between 2 sessions, as excited by this new field, we can feed!
For non-standard format, they depend on webinar’s content and format you select. Thus, please fill the form below or email us with your expectations and you will be contacted quickly for a quotation or your registration.
Note that due to a recent start for this innovative activity, AmarilisPPT is not yet DataDock certified. However, AmarilisPPT will provide you with a certificate about your participation and the webinar’s content and date/duration.
With respect to RGPD laws of 25th of May, 2018, please note that your data are saved on our network for 5 years, then deleted. At your convenience, you may consult, ask for modification or delete emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org.